Snapshot of the Future
The City of Brantford will be recognized as a fiscally responsible and well-managed City that provides efficient and effective government services to its customers and stakeholders while ensuring accessibility through a wide range of service channels, making it an easy and positive experience to deal with the City.
The City of Brantford is committed to excellence in serving all customers. We value our customers both internally and externally, and are committed to providing excellent customer service in every aspect of our business through the Customer One Program. In order to do that, the following guiding principles were established to provide customer service excellence and should be used for making internal and external customer related decisions and integrated into the day-to-day business practices at the City of Brantford.
Customer One means that we will…
- Serve all customers with professionalism, skill, and knowledge
- Act with integrity and treat you with dignity and respect
- Treat you fairly while complying with all our policies, by-laws and regulations.
- Ensure our services are accessible for all customers
- Respond to your requests in a timely, accurate manner
- Identify ourselves to you by using our first name and the department in which we work
- Provide our service in the most cost-effective and timely manner possible
- Be flexible while applying judgment and discretion
- Serve the general public, fellow staff members and Council well
- Be fair, honest and consistent
- Be courteous and helpful
- Be accountable to all customers and use feedback to improve our performance and service to our customers
- Ensure all customer service guidelines, standards and processes are accessible to all
- Measure and improve work processes by implementing innovative ideas, applying appropriate technology, training staff to be helpful and knowledgeable, and encouraging teamwork among staff
The Strategy - What Will We Do and How Will We Do It
Click to view page "The Strategy - What Will We Do and How Will We Do It"
How Will We Measure Customer Service
Click to view page "How Will We Measure Customer Service - Governance and Resources"
Start of Customer Service Strategy
Click to view page "Start of Customer Service Strategy"
Online Service Directory
Click to view "Online Service Directory"