You can now access your Electric or Water bill information on-line.
City of Brantford Utilities Account Information Online
There is a new City of Brantford Utilities customer website. Now you can access your water, wastewater and Brantford Hydro rental equipment account information online.
The new website allows you to:
- compare usage histories
- view your bill online
- view payment and billing history
- register for e-billing
- find links to helpful information
If you are already registered to view your water, wastewater and Brantford Hydro rental equipment account through mybrantford.ca, you will have to re-register on this new site. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Click to find out more and to register for online City of Brantford Utilities access. For more information, contact City of Brantford Utilities at
519-756-1360 or by email.
Brantford Power Account Information Online
Go Paperless by Registering for Brantford Power e-Billing!
Brantford Power is excited to introduce a new way to access your Brantford Power bill. My Account
is replacing the current online account information tool, myBrantford.ca, and existing users are required to create a secure password and activate their account.
With My Account
you will enjoy the following features:
- View current and past bills (dating back to July 2015)
- Receive email notification when a new bill is issued
- Download, save and print your bills
- Link multiple accounts to a single account profile
- Access major banking sites to make bill payments easier
- Easy mobile access
Register today for My Account
- it's easy! All you need is the account number and the amount due on your last bill.
After December 8, 2015 you will no longer be able to access your Brantford Power account information through myBrantford.ca
Sign in to myBrantford.ca
to view your account information.
Questions? Need Assistance?
Contact Customer Service at 519-751-3522 or email@example.com