You can now access your Electric or Water bill information on-line.
To view this information you will need to first establish a myBrantford.ca user account.
Once the account is established and verified, you will be able to sign up for Utility Inquiry Information.
On the myBrantford.ca site you will need to “Sign In” to your account.
If you do not have an account, just “Create a New Account” it only takes a minute.
Once you have an account and are signed in:
- Go to “How Can We Help You?” on the task bar and click on the “myElectricBills” or “myWaterBills” tab.
- Select Add an Account
- To view this information you will need a copy of your last bill, and provide sufficient proof you are the original account holder.
Your date of birth or your driver’s license number will be required
- If you are not able to establish an account, the City of Brantford Customer Service representatives at 519-756-1360 will be able to assist you or the Brantford Power Customer Service representatives at 519-751-3522.
- You will need to have established a myBrantford account, your last bill and sufficient information that you are the account holder.
- Once access is granted, either through a Customer Service Representative or you have successfully created an online account, you will receive an email verifying the account has been established
You will then be able to access your utility bill information, for as long as you as you have an active account.
If you terminate your account you will have historical information for up to one year.
- This service is available to all registered Utility account holders.
- Credit amounts for the total due on your bill are input to the “Last Bill Amount” as a negative number
ie CR $42.50 is entered as -42.50
- Your bank may not recognize a printed copy of either service as a valid document.